Tickled pink by new officers' musing

Quotes of the week

Ed Bauer (EEO) http://j15committee.baylott.org/2009/08/15/new-guild-officers-blogs/

"If you want to see a example of officer who according to her records didn’t do very much last year take a look last years president http://jenlarbiepresident.blogspot.com/"
___________________________________

Matt Ward (LGBTQ) http://matthewwardlgbtqo.blogspot.com/2009/08/nus-lgbt-officer-residential.html

"I've resolved to continue making useful contacts in local community, government...and wherever I can find allies to be frank."

___________________________________

Fabian Neuner (President) http://fabianneunerpresident.blogspot.com/

"The summer highlight for many Sabbatical Officers across the country is Active Political Leadership (APL), an NUS training course."

- really Mr.President? I mean really? not sunning oneself on a beach, enjoying a barbecue or even listening to Test Match Special?

___________________________________

and finally...

VPHC Ed Sparkes decided that "it's late, it's Sunday, why not?". You are forgiven for thinking, as we did, that he was planning an exciting drunken escapade or perhaps conversely working overtime to mastermind a new community initiative.

Instead, he produced this fetching portrait of his colleagues,



Maybe he needs some company. Unofficial Guild will buy you a drink Ed!

3 comments:

  1. I like it more please!

    the officer blogs are not very visible and have a low readership. If you create actaul hyperlinks to the blogs you cite you will help make them more visible to crawler based such engines. I sure the officers will oblige and return the favour by linking back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that quoting from an NUS teambuilding exercise would come back to haunt me :P

    From what I've seen I like this blog - nothing like a bit of witty scrutiny to keep the exec in line :) and you're right about the visibility. That's why I've littered my posts with hyperlinks. You should do the same with this blog; I only found out about it yesterday third hand and it's no more visible than the officer blogs!

    I'll set up a link to you on my officer blog and the LGBTQ association website, where readers are always interested in scrutiny ;)

    ReplyDelete